Thursday, July 26, 2012

Lime's Redevelopment Holiday!

I'm so excited about this...

For some time now I've been working on a bigger and better LIME behind the scenes.  What I've come to realise is that its extremely hard to keep running a business while working on its redevelopment.  Actually, its near on impossible!  Especially the way I'm wanting to do it!!

So, on that note, the LIME website will be going on holiday from the 15th of August.  I'm thinking for around 3 months, while redevelopment takes place...

I'm really excited about this new venture... its LIME + some.  In a lot of ways its how I always envisioned LIME to be, but somehow one just gets caught up in the everyday running of a business, and the first thing to go is the development.  Not this time.  The dream is to be had.  And its to be had BIG!

So... I'm about to mark down our current stock MASSIVELY today.  Once Aug 15th arrives, the stock that is left will not be kept for the new site.  Didn't I say LIME was getting an overhaul?

I'll still be about during redevelopment, and look forward to sharing a sneak peek or two at times.  However,  having said that, I also want to kick off with a bang in the near future, so I'm sure you will understand if I keep my cards a little close to my chest.

Righto, I best get the rest of this stock up, and pull out the red pen!

Have a gorgeous end to your week,

Katrina x  

Dusk swimming in the Tropics

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so please do leave me one :-}