Saturday, June 25, 2011

Camera meets Miss almost 2

Ever since we bought Miss 7 and Master 9 cameras, Miss 23 months, has wanted a slice of the action.  Initially I thought her far to little.  Then a couple of months ago, I decided to teach her how to use a basic point and shoot (which lets face it... is about the extent of my capabilities too!)  Oh my, I've unleashed a baby paparazzi!  Her main subject of choice is most def. her big sister (or the crazy faces of, to be precise!)  While sorting photos I found these she took when 21mths old.  Not bad, not bad at all.




Linking to the lovely Natasha at little love : home of the small for Little Chicks.

2 comments:

  1. Some awesome shots - I love shoe shots! Thanks for linking up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your online store is a great looking site!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so please do leave me one :-}