Friday, May 27, 2011

Blog neglectful *tsk tsk*

Sorry folks, yes, I've been blog neglectful.  I could give you 101 reasons why I haven't been back here lately, but quite honestly, after reading this, no reason is good enough!

Source: Pininterest.


This has also made me realise that there are a number of things I don't do that really I should!  Things that I actually find very important, but for some reason find excuses not to do them!  (I'm my own worst enemy really!)  So... I'm back here.  With a commitment to blog more regularly.  Much more regularly!


I also need to make a bigger commitment to this girl:


She needs to be walked everyday.  She loves to be walked everyday.  I haven't been walking her everyday.  I think its important.  If I think its important I will do it!  Simple as that.  I need to walk the walk for Daisy Dog.


There are a number of other things that I haven't been doing, but I won't bore you with the details!  Lets just say I'm going to pull finger, cause heck, when someone tells you that the things you aren't doing obviously aren't important enough to you... well, thats a slap.  And lets face it... we all need a slap every now and then!


Happy days!
Katrina x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so please do leave me one :-}